Every day, after work, you’ll find yourself back at your home, hungry and tired. Now, some may prefer to order food delivery or take away on the way back. However, given the rising costs of food these days, you would prefer to cook your own food. After all, homecooked dinner will be healthier than those sold outside. But, you are just too tired to do all the cooking. Fret not as SINI KAKI has listed out stress-free dinner recipes for you, check them out!
Broccoli Cheddar Mac and Cheese
1. 1 box mac ‘n’ cheese
2. 150 g broccoli, cooked
3. 55 g cheddar cheese, grated
4. pepper, to taste
1. Prepare Mac ‘N’ Cheese according to instructions on the box.
2. Add broccoli, cheddar cheese, and pepper.
3. Stir until mixed well.
4. Top with desired garnish.
5. Serve immediately.
Potatoes and Corn Soup
1. 6 medium potatoes, peeled & cubed
2. 6 stalks celery, chopped, leaves reserved
3. 1 medium onion, chopped
4. 2 cubes chicken bouillon
5. 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
1. In a large pot, place the potatoes, celery and leaves, and onion.
2. Pour in enough water to cover.
3. Bring to a boil.
4. Remove the celery leaves, and stir in the bouillon cubes until dissolved.
5. Mix in the corn.
6. Reduce heat to medium-low, and cook 20 minutes, or until the potatoes are tender.
7. Mix the chives into the pot, and continue cooking 5 minutes before serving.
Best Grilled Cheese
1. 5 tbsp. butter, softened and divided
2. 4 slices bread (any type you prefer)
3. 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Spread about 1 tablespoon butter on one side of each slice of bread.
2. With butter side down, top each slice of bread with about ½ cup cheddar.
3. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat with 1 tablespoon butter.
4. When butter is melted add two slices of bread, butter side down.
5. Cook until bread is golden and cheese is starting to melt, 2 minutes.
6. Flip one piece of bread on top of the other and continue to cook for 30 seconds.
7. Repeat for the second sandwich, wiping the skillet clean if necessary.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry and save these recipes for some quick, delicious dinner tonight!